Christmas Gift Guide 2020: Husband/Boyfriend
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you choose to use these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps to support my blog and allows me to continue creating content! Thank you for your support!
Make your man feel a little fancy with this personalized decanter set! Go the extra mile and surprise him with his favorite bottle of whiskey or bourbon to enjoy this holiday season.
2. Waterproof Insulated Gloves Does your man spend a lot of time outside? Whether he’s skiing, ice fishing, hunting, or working outside, keep his fingers warm and dry with a pair of waterproof insulated gloves.
3. Flannel Shirt Jacket Keep him warm & stylish with the ever-popular “shacket” trend. Every guy looks great in plaid!
4. Survival Kit Whether he’s a fisherman, hunter, or simply the adventurous type, your man can never be too prepared! This survival kit is complete with a survival knife, wire saw, emergency blanket, flashlight and so much more!
5. Beard Balm Did “No Shave November” turn into “No Shave All Winter?” We love a bearded man, but let’s keep it clean, mmmk? Ensure your man’s beard is staying sleek and soft with this beard balm!
6. Foldable Rocking Lawn Chair Whether he’s garage drinking or sitting around a fire, a rocking lawn chair is a must! He will even love this in those milder temps for watching ball games or vibing at an outdoor concert!
7. Electric Shaver When your man is ready to shave that beard, he’s definitely going to need a quality shaver and he will for sure be thankful for this one!
8. Yeti Rambler Keep your man’s beer nice and cold with this Yeti rambler. Available in a variety of colors, you’re sure to find his favorite!
9. RayBan Sunglasses Does your dude collect sunglasses like it’s his job? A pair for every day of the week? Might as well feed his obsession and splurge a little this year with these stylish RayBans!
10. Charging Station Is your man techy? If he’s got too many electronics & not enough outlets, gift him this charging station so he can charge multiples in one spot!
11. Beanie Men look good in hats. That’s all there is to it. Keep him stylish & warm with this beanie!
12. Beer Tasting Set If your man enjoys brewery hopping or simply sipping craft beers at a cozy and quaint little bar, 2020 has really put a damper in those activities! (Thanks, Covid.) Lift his spirits & save him a little money by gifting him his very own beer tasting set! Complete this gift with a few craft beers that he’ll be sure to love!
13. Hey Dude Shoes These shoes are seriously what ALL the dudes are raving about! Word on the street is that they’re super comfortable & stylish, plus they won’t break the bank!
It seems like each year, a man needs a few new pairs of boxer shorts (and maybe some socks). Give him what he needs! These make a great stocking stuffer.